The Humber Tavern, at the south-western corner of Main Street (marked as Town Street on old maps)
is the oldest of Paull's three pubs. Before the advent of the lighthouse in 1836, a light was shown at the
upstairs window to help guide ships on the river and into Hedon Haven to the north of the village.

More Paull websites : Paull Parish Council ~ Paull On-Line

Back to Gallery